And then the past few weeks / month kind of took a turn for the worse and things have been, well, they've been pretty hectic to say the least.
But...I am happy to say this past weekend I did jump back into the swing of things and started working on my new WIP -- which has me all kinds of excited!
So without further adieu, here are my goals as of today:
1. Work on my new YA Contemporary / Adventure WiP -- working title: NAME OF THE GAME.
Goal for now = 2,500 words / week (TBA: To Be Adjusted!)
2. Continue to read / finish CP's MS!
3. Host / participate in a Word Sprint or two!
4. Cheer on my fellow Team Rainier writers!
1. NAME OF THE GAME writing goal: minimum of 10,000 words.
2. Host / participate in a Word Sprint or two!
3. Same goal as April, cheer on the awesome that is Team Rainier!
TEAM 2 / Team Rainier
- Erin L. Schneider
- Jennifer Pickrell
- Elizabeth Briggs
- Alessa Hinlo
- Stephanie Allen
- Anne Dewvall
- Josey Goggin
FYI: If you haven't joined a team yet and you're still interested - hop on over to the YA Buccaneers and let us know! It's never to late to join and we'd love to have you! If there's a specific team you'd like to be a part of, don't forget to mention that too!