As part of the YA Buccaneers Spring Writing Bootcamp, I posted my goals here the other day! However, now that I've successfully completed the one goal I set for March (hey, it was a BIG goal), I realize I can't just leave it like that. I can't just leave two weeks left to the month, with no writing goals in sight.
So, I've decided to add more to my list:
1. Send Agent revisions (with CP edits) to Super Agent Lisa. CHECK! Sent Saturday, 3.8
2. Dive in on a new MS from one of my awesome CP's! Started reading on Tuesday, 3.11 - and I'm LOVING IT!
3. Host / participate in a Word Sprint or two!
1. If Lisa has changes she'd like to see, then I'll be working on those this month.
2. Otherwise, I have a SNI I've been itching to write - working title: NAME OF THE GAME
3. Continue to read / finish CP's MS!
4. Host / participate in a Word Sprint or two!
1. NAME OF THE GAME writing goal: minimum of 10,000 words.
2. Host / participate in a Word Sprint or two!
And in case you missed it, we announced our accountability teams last week - and mine is full of nothing but awesome:
TEAM 2 / Team Rainier
- Erin L. Schneider
- Jennifer Pickrell
- Elizabeth Briggs
- Alessa Hinlo
- Stephanie Allen
- Anne Dewvall
- Josey Goggin
If you haven't joined a team yet and you're still interested - hop on over to the YA Buccaneers and let us know! It's never to late to join and we'd love to have you! If there's a specific team you'd like to be a part of, don't forget to mention that too!