Bikini Boot Camp Day #9:
I mentioned in last week's post that I joined the ever-fabulous Jennifer Jordan's For The Glow's Bikini Boot Camp - and yesterday marked the start of week 2! I'm sleeping better, I'm working out 5 days a week, and I'm loving everything that Jenn has slated for us to eat -- which includes my absolute favorite green smoothie, BEE GORGEOUS! This one is SO good, I could actually drink it every morning! For those of you interested, here's the easy recipe:
1. Handful of greens (I use kale)
2. 8oz. coconut water
3. 1 banana (preferably frozen)
4. 1 tbs. almond butter
5. 1 tbs. bee pollen
6. 1 tbs. raw honey
7. 1 teas. alcohol-free vanilla
Tip: I'll add a cup of ice if the banana isn't frozen. Blend all until smooth...and ENJOY! **Jenn mentions a good point, please do an allergy test for bee products before consuming!
- New WIP NOTG writing goal:
Minimum of 10,000 words for the month.
UPDATE: I put together a play list over the weekend and I love listening to it while I write! Here's a snippet of some of the songs (my favorite is song #3!):
- Continue to read / finish CP's MS!
UPDATE: Still waiting for a couple of CP's to send over their manuscripts - looks like I'll be getting one of them towards the end of this month and I can't wait!
- Host / participate in a Word Sprint or two!
- Cheer on the AWESOME that is Team Rainier!
- Read 5 books minimum.
UPDATE - THREE books down:
1. CP Heidi's MS
2. I finally finished DREAMS OF GODS & MONSTERS by Laini Taylor
3. I also knocked off Abbi Gline's newest release, RUSH TOO FAR.
I'm now reading FAR FROM YOU by Tess Sharpe, which I'm really liking. Like A LOT.