The following are the final images entered into the #SLOANEAroundTheWorld contest via Twitter and Instagram. Note: all images were pulled exactly as they were posted and I have not, in any way, altered them for this post.
How this will work:
- Take a look at all of the pictures entered -- they're numbered 1 - 14.
- Pick whichever photo you like the best and leave the corresponding number to that picture in the comments below.
- Please only vote once / for one picture.
- All contestants are allowed to vote, even for themselves!
- Voting is open from March 1st - March 12th -- any votes after 11:59pm PST on 3/12 will not be counted.
- Winner will be announced here sometime during the week of 3/15.
A reminder of what the winner will receive:
- One signed ARC of SUMMER OF SLOANE
- 10 signed Summer Of Sloane bookmarks to share + one personalized to the winner!
- SOS buttons
- SOS tattoos "Memento Vivere" - once you read SLOANE, you'll know why!
- One bottle of Vinylux nail polish in Desert Poppy -- this shade even makes an appearance in SLOANE!
- SOS stickers
And with that, here are all of the official entries for #SLOANEAroundTheWorld:
1. Lisa | Den Haag, The Netherlands
2. Lis | Chinchontepec Volcano, El Salvador
3. Milka | Turku City Cathedral, Turku, Finland
4. Jen | Virginia, USA
5. Ali | Pennsylvania, USA
6. Carine | Paris, France
7. Rebecca | Bondi Beach in New South Wales, Australia
8. Gabriella | Arizona, USA
9. Gavin | University library, Manila, Philippines
10. Kat | Riverboat tours along the Mississippi, Louisiana, USA
11. Inah | UPLB Feb Fair, Philippines
12. Dilara | Amsterdam, Netherlands
13. Beatrice | Makati, Philippines
14. Andrea | Sto. Tomas de Villanueva Parish Church, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines