We're down to the home stretch in letters, and today, U is up in the Blogging from A to Z Challenge - and my topic:
Okay, maybe this one's a strectch, but I'll admit I was having a tough time with the letter U! However, after reading the lovely Jaime Morrow's post from yesterday (T = TBR), that gave me the idea!
And while I won't post a picture of my Unread stack like Jaime did (eh em, mine's a little embarrassing, since all my books are stacked up on top of my dresser...and have since, spilled over to my hamper, as well!), I will go ahead and list several of the books I have in my Unread pile.
In no particular order:
- GRACELING, FIRE, and BITTERBLUE by Kristin Cashore
- JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta
- SPEAK by Laurie Halse Anderson
- PANDEMONIUM and BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver
- NORTH OF BEAUTIFUL by Justina Chen Headley
- A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL by Suzanne Young
- BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY by Ruta Sepetys
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
- DITCHED by Robin Mellom
- YOU AGAINST ME by Jenny Downham
- MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN by Ransom Riggs
- GOING BOVINE and BEAUTY QUEENS by Libba Bray
And no joke, around 45 more!
I will admit, I have a slight problem with buying more books, before I've read those in my stacks - but it cannot be helped! Besides, I'd like to think I'm doing my part to keep printed books, in business. :)