Happy Friday, everyone!
Today's Friday Fives topic? What are your five favorite research tools or resources? Here are mine - what did I miss?
1. Google. Pretty sure I don't need to elaborate on that one.
2. Seventh Sanctum - I've mentioned this one before, but this is where I find all of my character names.
3. Wikipedia - Okay, so I know it's not supposed to be the most trusted source...so take from it what you will!
4. Urban Dictionary - again, a previous mention of mine...but where else can you dig deep into the slang of teens these days, without stalking them in person?
5. Thesarus.com - I'd gladly pay a monthly service for this site - that's how much I use it!