To officially celebrate my new website getting up and running, I'm giving away TWO Barnes & Noble e-gift cards - each worth $15 USD!
With everyone moving towards digital e-readers, I thought instead of giving away a hard copy book, contestants should have the option on which format they'd prefer! And well, $15 can buy two eBooks - or one hard / soft copy, if you're still into the "old school" way of reading like me!
Easy-peasy Contest Rules:
1. You only need to be a follower of my new website to be entered (via the Google Friend Connect option on the left side of my page...yep, it's right over there! <-------). +1 entry for new folks, +2 for those that have been around.
2. Do you follow me on Twitter (@elschneid)? +1 entry for newbies, +2 for existing tweeps!
3. Tweet about the giveaway? +2 entries (you'll need to submit your twitter handle in the comments section, so I can take a look!).
4. Please post a comment below with your name and total number of entries.
5. Winners will be selected on Wednesday, April 20th.
1. Only one e-gift card per person.
2. Contest open to all US residents with a valid email address.
3. Winners will be selected via random.org.
Good luck everyone, and welcome to my new home!
About eGift Cards:
- Barnes & Noble eGift Cards are delivered instantly via email.
- Barnes & Noble eGift Cards have no expiration dates and no hidden fees.
- Barnes & Noble eGift Cards can be redeemed at any Barnes & Noble store and at BN.com.
- Barnes & Noble eGift Cards can be used to purchase anything in any Barnes & Noble store and at BN.com except for Gift Cards, other eGift Cards, or subscriptions to eNewspapers or eMagazines.
- Barnes & Noble eGift Cards cannot be redeemed at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites.
- Terms & Conditions
And the lucky winners random.org selected are...
Kathryn Roberts and Jess Lawson
Yea!!! Each of you have won a $15 Barnes & Noble e-gift card!
Kathryn - please reach out to me with a valid email address on where you'd like your e-gift card sent - you can leave a comment here or email me directly. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
And Jess, let me know if you just want me to use the email I already have for you?
Congratulations, Ladies - and thanks so much for joining me in my new home!