Calling all YA fans in the Seattle area!
Richelle Mead - author of the VAMPIRE ACADEMY series - will be holding her book signing for the final installment in the series, THE LAST SACRIFICE:
Thursday • December 16 • 7pm
Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (PENGUIN KIDS)
Reading & Book Signing
- Richelle will sign a total of three books per person, one personalized and two just autographed. (If you bring your mom or your friend, give them three books, and you can have six or nine signed, etc.)
- Richelle will sign any of her books from any series.
- You can bring in books you own. They don't have to be purchased at the store – BUT if you pre–order Last Sacrifice from University Book Store, you will get one bracelet that gets you a spot near the front of the signing line. (Each store will have 100 bracelets, first come first serve). If you don't pre–order, no worries––you'll still get your books signed. It's totally cool.
- If you pre–order, you can pick up your book on release day. You don't have to wait until the day of your city's signing! Or you can pick it up at the signing. Your choice.
- Richelle will take pictures with people, time permitting.
*Signing guidelines are subject to change.
$17.99 Add to Bookbag
If you're not in the Seattle area, check out her site for other cities on her tour. And as an added bonus, I plan on getting 3 books signed - of which at least one, I'll be giving away here on my blog - stay tuned for details to come! Hope to see you there!