Born & raised in Seattle. Time in Hawaii for school. Aspiring YA author and blogger. Creative thinker. Story teller. Compulsive shopper. Active member of both the Pacific Northwest Writers Association and SCBWI. Not necessarily in that order. Want more? Check out my About page.
My recipe for what I'm sure is going to be a great weekend:
- Gorgeous, sunny day here in Seattle - check!
- No rain in sight for d.a.y.s. (oh, God, I may have just jinxed it...oh please no!) - fingers crossed check!
- No work for 48 hours straight. Huh. When you put it that way, it just doesn't seem right. None-the-less, check!
- I bought me some PowerBall tickets - it's $133 meeel-e-un dollaaars (muwahaha!) - that's almost $70 cool mil, if you take the cash lump sum. I believe an offshore account somewhere in the Grand Caymans or Switzerland, is standing at the ready with my name on it. (Someone's gotta win it and I've been practicing REALLY hard!) - that's a seriously BIG CHECK!!!
- And today's PaperHanger Friday Five topic? Five Favorite First Lines! Total check!